Freitag, 22. Juli 2011

I´m back with a new post: trailer saints raw third

excuse that I didn´t post things for a week or more. I need a break, but now I´m back with this:

Saints Row the third

You yawn, when you think about the  live of Nico Bellic? Then I have the perfect variety for you! The next part of Saints Row has the simple name "The Third" and it looks like much fun.

In the latest trailer you get a few juicy pieces of the story served. You learn something about the history of your character, who is dependent
on the aid of shady crooks, because he was involved by a failed bank robbery


I personelly liked saints row 2, but the graphic was terrible. I hopped that the graphic of saints row 3 would be better, but when I see this...... I think the graphic is not as good as it could be.
what you guys think?

15 Kommentare:

  1. It looks like fun, im not crazy about it, but if i had nothing else to play, i would gladly give it a try.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Yeah, meh graphics, but it looks like fun. Better be fun and average looking than have quality graphics and let it be boring.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Looks like a crazy game, always wanted to try this game out, great video mate!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I won't play it, never liked these sandbox crime games. But nice blog, followed.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. gta is waaay better than saints row imo

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Welcome back, mate; following and supporting! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. gta is more famous, but saints row give you more freedoms, there you have a lot of fun. I like gta more, too. But I also like saints row

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. The actual game looks sweet, but I agree the graphics look like they could still use some work

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. i've never played the saints row games. looks like they put a little comedy in them.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Might play, seems pretty interesting and I'm willing to play new stuff. Thanks for the info, great post

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. I was a little annoyed by the second game's graphics, and this is not making me think twice about dropping my hard earned cash on number three.

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. I didn't like the others. But the trailer looks good. Also...Sasha Gray!

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. nice blog! keep up the good and creative work! +followed

    AntwortenLöschen